- University Scholarships at the Southern Cross University, Lismore and the University of New England, Armidale.
- Sporting Grants for a variety of sports including the provision of appropriate equipment, coaching, mentoring and transport.
- Sports for the Disabled which ranges from table-top cricket and modified rules cricket, to basketball, snowboarding and wheelchair tennis.
- Annual Camp for Disadvantaged Kids
- Twenty20 Cricket competition for secondary schools
- We facilitate opportunities for young cricketers to spend an English season playing cricket in the UK.
- And finally, we co-ordinate weekly dinners at Our House, a purpose built accommodation for patients and their families receiving hospital care in Lismore.
These programmes are funded through Corporate and Community Partnerships, Fundraising Events and Donations.
|Lord’s Taveners Northern New South Wales University Scholarships||Camps for Disadvantaged Kids|