To be the premier cricket-based charity in Australia, supporting those less able in the community to improve their lives by sporting participation and inclusion
Giving the young and disadvantaged a sporting chance that they would otherwise not have.
- To be recognised as “The” cricket charity in Australia
- To establish a celebrity ambassador program to generate continuous positive publicity.
- To develop a public relations and marketing program that optimises the image of The Lord’s Taverners as the premier cricket charity
- To generate funds of at least $1 million per annum for distribution to our beneficiaries
- To create an enjoyable and fun, fund-raising program of events and corporate partners through our branch network that not only enables our financial objectives to be achieved but also provides publicity and profile objectives
- To assist branches by enhancing the profile nationally, constructing national partnerships and enabling the benefits to flow through to local branches
- To facilitate the establishment of new Branches in regional Australia to increase membership and fund-raising capacity
- To construct a rationale that defines how we distribute donations
- To maximise fund-raising activities during each Ashes series, recognising that our links with the UK are unique parts of our history
- To obtain DGR (Deductible Gift Recipient) tax status, so that donors can claim a legitimate tax deduction for their gifts